Helping to find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional's job.
There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home's value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process.
When the sale begins, it's important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the escrow company.
Selling your home can seem challenging but with unmatched professionalism and expertise, CENTURY 21 Home Advisors agents help take the stress out of the process and work to maximize your profits and meet whatever goals you have for the sale of your property. Find your Expert Listing Agent on our website.
1. Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your property.
2. Reduce the number of days your home is on the market.
3. Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
4. Have confidence that your home will be available to more buyers with a global reach, as well as to agents with pre-qualified buyers.
5. Have a Relentless Agent advocate for you, negotiate on your behalf, and dedicated to putting your best interests first.
6. Receive up-to-date market data that will give you the knowledge you need to make the best decision for your sale.
7. Experience peace of mind knowing that the details of your purchase are well managed by a professional; and an expert in the industry.
"Dawn Patrick provided excellent service in the sale of our home. She stayed in continuous contact by text, phone, and e-mail, and kept us up to date throughout the process. She answered all of our questions expeditiously, and made herself available evenings and weekends to keep the sale moving forward. I can't say enough positive things about how confident my wife and I felt that we had made the right choice by working with Dawn."
"Cody Bennett was very professional and very responsive to all of our needs during the whole process. He is very knowledgeable in every aspect of real estate and really made us feel at ease during the process. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell."
"A breath of fresh air! Christian Wingard helped in more ways than I could count to eliminate all the headaches and confusion that comes with being a first time home buyer. The deal almost fell through at least three times during the process of closing on my home. The whole time he kept a level head and helped us disrupt the issues and think of possible solutions to help us close."
"Jamie Bennett was a pleasure to work with. She made the home buying process easy by walking us through every step of the way and answering any questions we had. Her ability to communicate between all parties involved, from us to the lenders and sellers, ensured that we were always kept up to date through the entire process and removed a lot of the stress of buying a home. We have been very satisfied with our experience working with Jamie and would not hesitate to recommend her to others."
-Andrew and Caitlin